Movers Rochester Hills Truck And Two Men
Get Our Two Men And A Truck, Rochester Hills, MI
In order to save you money, we charge local moves by the hour. The hourly rate begins when our Rochester Hills crew arrives on the job site.
Truck and Two Men *$80 per hour
*Our rates for local moves start at $160 for the first hour, any additional hours are billed at $80 per hour.
Our moving crews in Rochester Hills, Michigan will take care of your moving needs to your satisfaction.
Movers Rochester Hills MI – Movers you can trust!
Our Two Men and a Truck local moving package includes:
- Professional moving consultants on staff
- Guaranteed hourly rate
- Door-to-door relocation
- Loading and unloading
- 1 fully equipped truck
- Professional moving crew
- Disassembly and reassembly of basic furniture
- Padding of furniture with moving pads
Serving Michigan and These Fine Communities:
Fast Moves USA serving the Metro area, including Detroit, and the communities of Ann Arbor, Auburn Hills, Birmingham, Bloomfield, Canton, Clarkston, Clinton Township, Farmington Hills, Grosse Pointe, Lake Orion, Livonia, Macomb, Northville, Novi, Oxford, Plymouth, Pontiac, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Shelby, Sterling Heights, Troy and West Bloomfield.
Easy moving tips that will save you money:
1. Write everything down! You’ll thank yourself later
2. Designate a color for each room in the new home, such as yellow for kitchen, orange for dining room, etc.
3. A few days before your move, fill some sturdy handled shopping bags with bulky closet items such as shoes, sweaters, belts, and jeans.
4. Insist on keeping things together when you or the movers are packing boxes. Keep bookends with books, light bulbs with lamps, and extension cords with appliances.
5. Fill luggage and duffle bags with clothing, sheets, towels, and paper goods. Even for local moves you’ll be able to quickly spot your navy suitcase holding your favorite sweaters, whereas “Box #189″ might remain elusive for days.
6. If you must clean your old place after moving out, put together a kit of basic cleaning supplies and rags. Clean anything possible ahead of time (the inside of kitchen cupboards, the oven, windows, etc.), and if possible, vacuum each room as movers empty it.
7. Use brightly colored storage tote boxes, one for each person. Let each family member fill theirs with items they’ll want ‘right away’ in the new home — a set of sheets, a towel, a couple of extension cords, a phone, nightlights, address book, pens and paper, keys, kleenex, and travel cosmetic case, and so on.
(Remember all of these tips are just quick and efficient ways to cut moving time and costs, our Rochester Hills Movers will take apart furniture, pack boxes, and move belongings from any floor)